sexta-feira, janeiro 22

I love you, Heath... so bad.

To Matilda.
When he left the ground, he took a part of my soul,
A part of my heart. Teasing me apart everyday and every night.
And now, how can I go on with tears falling from my eyes,
And no smile from his lips?
Maybe I'm being so dramatic but I can not understand.
Why he is not here... why?
Maybe I'm being so selfish and he is fine where he is...
Was a nightmare that took him away with the fear on his face?
Was a wild cold wind that came from an opened window near the bed he layd?
I know, I won't forget him. I don't imagine that...
I just want to forget those scenes about him cold and no breathing... 
Those scenes that haunting me everytime I'm lost and no thinking...
If I coud get a wish... just only one... I'd wish he were here...
Between you and me, my dear.

3 comentários:

  1. Pq em ingles mallu magalhães ¬¬

    Mas ta bom o texto (Y)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Pq em ingles mallu magalhães ¬¬

    asdiojioadsjiuadhasdiuhasd

    tá legal mesmo

    ResponderExcluir
  3. *--* Muito Foda, Super profundo sz, voce se baseou em q pra fazer isso? e.e

    ResponderExcluir