sábado, agosto 1

You are my sin

I hate the way you talk to me.
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car.
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots.
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick.
It even makes me rhyme..

I hate it...
I hate the way you're always right.
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you're not around.
And the fact that you didn't call.

But mostly, I hate the way I don't hate you
Not even close...not even a little bit...not even at all...
[10 things I hate about you]

Heath, que saudade eu sinto de você.

3 comentários:

  1. Todas nós sentimos falta dele, Tonks. Todas nós. E ele vai ser eterno, isso com toda a certeza <3
    e... e... esse filme ;; lindo <3

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Heath, que saudade eu sinto de você [2]

    Filme de todas as 5ª-feiras cinzentas. ^^

    ResponderExcluir